Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Post

Hello and Welcome. I wish to provide OPTIONS trading knowledge through this BLOG. I will be posting series of articles about the Structure and Function of Options trading while providing information on what, why, how, when, etc., of OPTIONS. While keeping education as the primary aim of this blog I am trying to experiment to see if a fairly small trading account can really make excellent money.

I am trying to work this out as a challenge. I will be trading "Options" to make money. The idea of this experiment is an attempt to record my real time trades so as to reach a reasonably achievable yet a challenging target. Here is the layout of what this challenge looks like. Initially I will start with a very short trading account value of about $1000 - $1500. My goal is to double the account value each month up to the 4th month. Then review the account and reset the goal again for the next 3-4 months. Since the start-up is so less there is a Day Trade cap on the trading style. Please note that, these claims are certainly not new and I am in no way guaranteeing I will accomplish this goal. However, I strongly believe it is possible and intend to post all the trades ASAP once the orders are filled. Please be advised that the strategies I employ are highly risky and blatantly stupid, meaning none of the trades are any advice for others to trade based on this blog entries.


In the course of various posts I will also provide information on how I learned my trading knowledge, who are the people, the websites and the news letters that I follow to keep up with my education. Keep checking back as I will be updating this blog with more and more posts as we go along. It is also a good idea to bookmark this blog for your further reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment